Bitumen emulsion is a key component in modern road construction and maintenance, playing a vital role in enhancing the durability and performance of road surfaces, as well as helping to meet industry sustainability targets by lowering emissions associated with road construction. Throughout this blog, we’ll provide information on what bitumen emulsion is, the production process, […]Read More »
Frequently in the world of road construction, the seamless and efficient application of bitumen spray coat is a fundamental part of the project. Yet, traditional logistics and storage solutions have long posed challenges, leading to increased costs and delays. At TEC Container Solutions, we recognised these issues and set out to design a container that […]Read More »
Bitumen is a dark and viscous substance that is often used in road construction, roofing, and other building applications. It is a by-product of petroleum refining and is primarily used as a binder in asphalt for roads and highways. As with all materials, there comes a time when bitumen needs to be replaced. However, with the growing […]Read More »
Phoenix Asphalt Philippines At TEC Container Solutions, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality and reliable products and services to our clients. Recently, we had the opportunity to work with Phoenix Asphalt Philippines, a leading asphalt supplier operating throughout the country. Their challenge was to ensure a steady supply of bitumen to their customers in the […]Read More »
Bitumen Drums Transporting bitumen using drums as a packaging option is a very common method in the industry. The drums are made of varying thicknesses of rolled steel and are filled individually using specialised nozzles. Bitumen drums are most suitable for small-scale deliveries to locations that are difficult to access, generally being moved in a […]Read More »
- Bitumen (20)
- Bitumen Emulsions and Their Use in Road Construction
- Revolutionising Spray Coat Logistics in Road Construction with The MEST Bitutainer™
- Is It Possible To Recycle Bitumen?
- Customer Testimonial – Phoenix Asphalt Philippines
- Bitumen Drums vs. Bitutainers™: Advantages of Using Bitutainers™ for Efficient Bitumen Transport
- The Future of Shipping in 2023: Challenges, Trends, and Forecasts
- What Is Bio-Bitumen?
- Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement: How Recycling Can Benefit the Road Construction Industry
- Standardised ISO Tank Containers: Uses, Specifications, And Capacity
- What Are The Uses Of Bitumen?